Pay Parking By Phone
Where can I park and PayByPhone?
Pay by phone is available to pay by day resident metered parking permit holders. It can be used to pay for parking at the Chappaqua Train Station in lieu of the LUKE machine. Pay by Phone is also available to add time when you are delayed.
Click to See map attached.
PayByPhone Parking offers drivers a convenient alternative to paying at the meter and includes the option to receive a text message reminder before your parking expires. You can even extend your parking session from anywhere. PayByPhone is fast, easy, and convenient. There is a 35 cent convenience charge per transaction.
Here’s how it works
- Smartphone users can enter m.paybyphone.com on their browser or download the iPhone/Android/Blackberryapp. Or call 1-866-234-7275.
- Enter Location # posted on meter.
5002 (Lot A – Pay by Stall)
5003 (Lot B – Pay by Plate)
- Enter desired parking time.
How Do I Sign Up?
You can sign up for a free PayByPhone account 1 of 3 ways:
You will need to provide the following information:
- Mobile phone number
- Credit Card number (VISA or MasterCard)
- License plate number
Your details are saved and automatically recognized each time you PayByPhone.
What are the Benefits?
- No need for cash or coins
- Text message reminders
- Extend your time from anywhere by phone
- View & print parking receipts online
- Easy to use mobile apps
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does the parking enforcement officer know I’ve paid by phone?
– When you pay for parking by phone, your space number and parking time are automatically displayed on the device used by the parking officer.
- How do I add an additional vehicle to my account?
– You add/edit vehicles on the go with the Mobile Apps. If you’re at a computer log into your profile at www.paybyphone.com. And you can always call the parking line at 1-866-234-7275 and follow the prompts.
- Is it safe to do a credit card transaction on a mobile phone?
– Yes. Your credit card number is encrypted when you sign up and is never entered, displayed, or spoken during a transaction.
- Do I get a receipt?
– You can view all your transactions by logging onto your account at www.paybyphone.com. Email receipts are available; select this optional feature on your profile.
- Does paying by phone cost extra?
– Sign up is free. Normal parking charges apply plus a convenience fee of 35 cents will be charged to your credit card.